Bibliographic List of Sources:
Obama, Barack. “President Obama: Memorial in Arizona.” Video recording. Jan. 12, 2011. 33:44, available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEiitkI2WH0. Accessed Jan. 29, 2018. [=A]
Obama, Barack. “Remarks by the President at a Memorial Service for the Victims of the Shooting in Tucson, Arizona,” Jan. 12, 2011. Transcript. The White House, https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2011/01/12/remarks-president-barack-obama-memorial-service-victims-shooting-tucson. Accessed Jan. 28, 2018. [=B]
Statement of Editorial Procedures:
- Speech title as it is to be printed: “Remarks by the President at a Memorial Service for the Victims of the Shooting in Tucson, Arizona”
- Date and Place of Delivery: 12 January 2011, McKale Memorial Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- The copy-text is Obama 2011 (=A), a video recording of the speech posted by The White House on its official YouTube channel. Obama 2011 (=B), the official transcript of the speech as posted by The White House, is followed for paragraphing and punctuation. Breaks for applause and laughter are retained as they appear in the original transcript.
- Complete name of speaker with year of birth: Barack Hussein Obama II (1961— )
- Languages: English (100%)
- Paragraph numbers have been added in square brackets.
- The text of this edition has been thoroughly checked and proofread.
- All double quotation marks are rendered with “, all single quotation marks with apostrophe ‘.
- This copy text is not subject to end-of-line hyphenation.
- Special characters and characters with diachronic marks: none.
- Departures from the Copy-Text and General Editorial Procedures: Video recording (=A) begins at .